Friday, June 25, 2010

the very first flavour

This is the very first post on my new blog which I have just spent hours creating. Actually, the most time consuming part was coming up with a blog name/title. It's the least favourite thing I like about starting a web blog. Maybe that's why it took me this long to have finally created this.

This blog is all about food :) food that I have tried, food that I have seen, and of course the food that I like. I want to share the different kinds of food that I come across with everyday with everyone. I want to make this blog full of truly delicious things :9

Why not start a food blog with some delicious pictures!

June 21, 2010
Frappé Bliss @ Aberdeen Centre, Richmond
伊甸園之夢 - A Dream in Eden with strawberry flavored ice

June 21, 2010
Frappé Bliss @ Aberdeen Centre, Richmond
淘氣小黑 - Thai Sensation with mango flavored ice

2 comments: