Sunday, June 27, 2010

Angus Beef Burger vs. Japanese Style Spaghetti

I had McDonald on Friday afternoon after shopping with my boyfriend at Downtown. I had an Angus Burger Meal with coke, and he had a small vanilla iced coffee. It was actually my first time trying the Angus BEEF Burger. I think I have only tried the Angus Grilled Chicken Burger before :P Anyways, the beef tasted different. Is it suppose to taste different? Angus beef? o_O" I like it but it's kinda expensive for fast food :( Why do fast foods in North America are so much more expensive!

Angus Burger Meal @ McDonald, Downtown

I like the beef patty :)

So at night back in Richmond (always Richmond), my boyfriend was driving us to one of our favourite HK style restaurants (cha chang tang) . We actually wanted to find a place that can eat fattening food cause he was trying to gain weight...while I'm trying to lose some, I meant a lot = = But we ended up at this Japanese style spaghetti house located in Central Square. It was my second time there and I think they updated their menu with more chooses of pasta plate, but I think the variety is still very low. I think this is because the ingredients they used for each plate are pretty much the same, just combined with different sauces (pesto sauce, creamy pesto sauce, garlic, or teriyaki) and here is a new dish :P

Oh they also have a new bubble tea menu and a cake menu. I only remember they have these different flavours of -18 degree Celsius cheesecakes, mouse cakes, and tiramisu on their cake menu. We didn't try any cause I wanted the tofu dessert (tofu fa) next door instead, which I forgot to take pictures of :( But we each added $2 for our having bbt instead, and their portions are HUGE compare to other places! :)

my bf's Green Milk Tea
It looks so much nicer than mine :P

Calpis Red Tea
On a diet so I ordered this and I think it's really good.

my Fresh Asparagus & Scallop with Creamy Tomato Sauce
(I think that was the name.)


my bf's Bacon and Potato with Creamy Sauce
(Again, I think that's the name :P)

Look! the drink is hugeeee! I still have a lot left so I asked the lady to put it in a to-go cup for me. It's like regular bbt size. The pasta plate is pretty heavy btw...

2 comments:

  1. teriyaki sauce on spaghetti? i wanna try!!!
    yea... North America fast foods are so expensive!! but tasty XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. i tried the teriyaki chicken spaghetti today!
    the sauce was good!! but the drink wasnt -_- (comparing with "圓香: green milk tea)

    ReplyDelete