Saturday, August 14, 2010

if you want to find me, please try here ;)

One of me and my bf's favourite restaurants is Cattle Cafe in Richmond. It's a Hong Kong style restaurant, but better because they have bbt and it's pretty nice and clean inside :) I wouldn't say it's a cha chang tang cause they only sell some traditional HK style fast food. It's really famous now due to me LOL. Many people have asked me where is it and what's good there, so I think the owner should really thank me, heehee :P

my favourite strawberry & mango slush!! XD They don't come a glass anymore :(

They come in a much smaller take-out cup!! %^$&*&(*%^@#

At least they still give you REAL COKE! :D

HK Style French Toast w/ Ice-cream

Macau Style Pork Chop Bun w/ fries

Pork Chop on rice w/ creamy sauce

Their very popular "choose-your-own toppings, noodle type, and soup base" noodle!
I love this sooo much!! You can get your choice of deep fried pork chop, chicken wings, or teriyaki chicken for an additional $2!! :D





This is Thai style dong yum gong soup base with rice! For toppings I have red sausages and pig intestines! yum yum yum :D

1 comment:

  1. i found your food blog! keep it up! :D
    it will keep me entertained at work, hehe.

    ReplyDelete