Thursday, August 5, 2010

Guu is Guu'd...?

I haven't blog here for a long while, getting really lazy during this hot weather :P

So, I went to Guu in Richmond during early July (see how long I haven't update :P )! I'm not really a Guu person, their food is just not really my taste. I recommend other Japanese fusion style restaurants over Guu.

dish #1: GRILLED SABA
this fish is actually pretty big to my surprise! :O


dish #2: MUSSELS POT
omg I just love love love the miso sauce with the mussels!


dish #3: GUU CREATION
I don't rmb what these three sushi taste like already. I guess there is nothing special about them LOL!


dish #4: BEEF TATAKI
Beef tataki is always yummy, esp when they come in pretty big pieces! :)

dish #5: S.S. ROLL
I fight for this roll with my bf..but it end up to be an average sushi roll :(


I guess I like Guu a little more now cause this meal was pretty good. I love the grilled saba, mussels pot, and beef tataki~ Especially the mussel pot cause I LOVE mussels!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment