Thursday, July 8, 2010

Dessert Night

I have been really busy for the past two weeks so I didn't have time to come here and make any update! :(

Anyway, it was my bf's birthday last weekend and we went for dessert with two friends before ending the night :) The place we went is at Richmond (again), and it's called 100% Healthy Desserts (百份百甜品). It serves many different kinds of Hong Kong style desserts, drinks, snacks, and light meals. I have been there several times but I think I ordered the same thing every time that I go...= = Well, every time I go I go with several friends so I got to try some of the desserts that they ordered =]


士多啤梨盧薈冰 @ 100% Healthy Desserts, Richmond
Strawberry +aloe shaved ice
Shaved ice is always good in the summer :)

楊枝甘露湯河 @ 100% Healthy Desserts, Richmond
Fresh mango + grapefruit + sago served with coconut noodles
My all time favourite!! Cause I love mango! :D

糖不甩 @ 100% Healthy Desserts, Richmond
Sweetened Rice ball?!?!
I think this dish is really good!! It's warm and comes in a plate of 12! so chewy~

No comments:

Post a Comment