Monday, July 19, 2010

A part of my journey - Jugo Juice

For the past few times when I take the Canada Line to Richmond from Waterfront Skytrain Station, I would stop by the Jugo Juice there. So basically, Jugo Juice has 3 major beverage selections on their menu: Smoothies, Superfood Smoothies, and Protein Shakes. I always pick something from the Smoothies column because all the drinks on there are blended with fresh fruits..so less calories, and I personally love fruit slush! :)

I recommend the Watermelon Wiggle cause it's one of the less sour drink they have :P

I love how they have nutritional facts stickers on all their menu drinks! I'm the type that calculate my daily calories intake and almost all take-out beverage shops would not have something like this that tells you how much calories you are consuming.


Summer 2010 featured drink - Coco Colada


Wacky Watermelon = Watermelon Wiggle
They have snackin' size smoothies (under 200 calories each) that's only around $2 cheaper but a lot smaller, so I recommend you get the regular size :P


Sippin' Strawberries = Summer Strawberry
too sour for me :(


Green Tea Buzz vs. Watermelon Wiggle (again, haha)
The Green Tea Buzz is from their Superfood Smoothies selection!

1 comment:

  1. U like watermelon wiggle tooo? I just got one yesterday, but they are pretty expensive. T_T

    Louise~

    ReplyDelete